Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Be Awake to See and Aware to Endure



John Kehoe came into my life when I was about 17, then I came across Gary Zukav for the first time when I was 19 - I had no idea of what importance they had in my life until recently - same goes with Wayne Dyer who I came across at age 24, along with, Deepak Chopra, René Descartes, José Argüelles, Carlos Castaneda, along with so many other Beautiful Lights; and it’s interesting the way I come across information, people and, circumstances– They are all clues, I believe. Hardly ever do I start to read a book beginning to end – I open it knowing I will find exactly what I never knew I was looking for. It’s ALWAYS the case.  Randomly whom I needed or what I needed-knowingly or not, would and still comes into my life at just the right moment. When you are able to look at the bigger picture and see yourself as a thread in this canvas of life – you see why people come into (and out of) your life, you see that you are a part of something Beautiful and Enormous (!) and without You it does not exist. When you know that – how can one not share? Watch life with a loving eye – speak with a mindful heart, and love with all of your existence. Take nothing for granted and know that EVERY experience you have – there is a lesson to be learned, and everyone you come to meet has a gift for you and you for them – so Be Awake  to See and Be Aware to Endure.

No comments:

Post a Comment