Friday, September 28, 2012

Minions VS. The Unknown


…the unknown –well it’s simply beautiful~


It’s been a while, a {good} while I might add. {Might? You just did…Silly.}Since I’ve been gone I’ve poisoned myself in the middle of nowhere, cultivated these amazing talents and I’ve learned so much about whom and what I Am. {I like to throw in the poisoning to evoke thought but it is a true story, more on that later.} Any who - The learning process never ends – or at least it shouldn’t. {I have found too that although I am great at public speaking my thoughts are better laid out in words. Or at least this is {my} perception. That or it could be that I don’t have to be around others’ energies to get the point across and this allows for ease of writing – who knows.}. To bring it back, since I have been gone, {I have grown.}

{A quick rundown of how I got to this very September day – lets’ see what I forget~}

When I left what I call my five year experiment, {which started as such in 2008}as it was one the most transformative and informative times I’ve had in my life; I was not exactly sure what I was going to do next, all I knew is that I was at a point in my life where I was completely on board with {not knowing} because what I already knew – {…the EVERYTHING I was living; my robotic schedule of confinement and ridicule, working with some of the murkiest of beings [energy wise]- and the psychological *phuck endured (& ignored btw) due to the monotonousness and lack of heart in it all}was not where my Light wanted to be or could stand to be any longer. Toward the end of it I had learned so much about homeopathy and meditation and everything in between that I {knew with all of my heart} that {not knowing} was the way to go. –It has saved me.

My interest in how things work and why they work does not by any means exclude myself. {If anything this is where it is amplified. I want to know more.} As far as I can remember I have felt ‘different’, and I guess this ‘difference’knew how to protect itself because it wasn’t something that I would talk {or do talk much}about because innately I knew no one would understand and for the most part those closest to me still do not. An open mind however can grasp what I’m trying to bring.

So in my ‘experiment years’ I have come to learn that people who are insecure and afraid feed off the insecurities and fears of those who are just like them, those who are not like them can fall victim to these energy vampires too…they do not care who they belittle as this has become the norm to them. It’s a sick culture. {Maybe even worse than POP culture. This is how ‘clicks’ or ‘groups’ are formed – however you spell it.} “Dog eat dog” is the “reality” of this façade.{Its’ truly sickening} But the BIGGEST thing I came to learn and have really always known {just kinda hoped it would have stopped somewhere in adulthood} is that if you are not like “them” you are – out- its’ ‘that’ simple. It really is. {if anything this shit just gets worse as adults – I would think so due to it being easier to program those who don’t educate themselves or expand their phucken minds if only for a moment- people at this frequency feel its “easier” NOT to think and simply “follow” the crowd }Now in my learning’s I was introduced to ‘manipulating reality’. {Sounds creepy when I put it that way-NOT my intention, I promise} For example: One day in this façade of a life, my numbers {as it was ALL I was to these minions}were phenomenal and I was pleased but received no recognition {but if shit is hitting the fan you better believe recognition is being given –( its’ funny to see that the word “recognition”holds such a different meaning to me this very moment than when I was living this robotic lie) –How Beautiful I FEEL!} until a woman very close to the head honcho came to give me my recognition, this was my moment-I accepted her recognition and she in turn would be the unknowingly messenger of ‘my message’ to the head honcho minion. I was mindful of my word choices and the impact they would make {which do not matter – all that matters is that I KNEW whatever I said would be repeated and having known the monotony of these people – if you even want to call them that – made them so predictable!} and like clockwork I could hear the conversation. Lets’ just say being there as long as I was and knowing these kind of people for that long I knew where I stood and it was not [in]. {Thank God!}

I’ve never been one for the [in crowd]. {The oddity with this is that I have an award for being in the [in crowd] – LMFAO…just thought about that (obviously)}

So when I left I felt like the next phase in my metamorphosis took place the second I stepped through that door to leave. I seriously felt like I could fly! I didn’t want to be ‘stuck’ and I was no longer stuck. {I think they slowly kill souls there and then eat it at fancy banquets that only the TOP head honchos attend and maybe the minion honchos too, depending on how many souls they’ve single handedly suffocated that month…LOL ok that was a bit dramatic but dammit its real!}

Since I’ve been gone my health has improved, my mood has improved, I’m happier and it physically shows. This is how I have chosen to manipulate my reality. I’ve chosen to live a higher frequency. like I said...
…the unknown –well it’s simply beautiful~

No comments:

Post a Comment